Gosh, this month has gone so quick. It’s been so cold in this little part of the world and Winter has very much arrived. I’ve been loving curling up of an evening on the sofa with a large fluffy blanket, my cosy loungewear, a hot cup of Moroccan Mint Green Tea and my Gingerbread candle burning. Only weeks until Christmas and I’m not going to lie, I’m really excited for Christmas this year. I cook a mean Roast which is probably one of the highlights for me! But let’s get into what I’ve been really enjoying in November before we jump to December.
- Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish ‘Beaming Blush’ – I saw this at my local store and thought it looked so beautiful. It’s lovely on the skin, it’s pink with the reflex of gold. I have nothing else like it. I’ve used it every day since.
- Mac Kinda Sexy – I’ve been reaching for this shade a lot lately. It’s a matte neutral pinky rose, with rosy cheeks it’s so pretty. Sometimes I pop Soap and Glory ‘Love and Obeige’ over the top so it’s not so drying.
- Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in ‘Rubenesque’– This is so nice on the lid, it gives a really look to my usual eye looks, it’s a golden peach with gold pearl.
- LUSH ‘The Comforter’Bubble Bar – I love the smell! The sweet blackberry fragrance is so yummy whilst you are surrounded by deep pink water. It’s quite a big bar so lasts so long, I just break a small piece off and will usually bubble about 5 baths.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter – This butter is so thick and luxurious, It’s really easy to moisture with and glides over the skin. I find some body butters take too much time to rub in. No Thank you!
- Adidas Court Vantage White – I’ve had these for a while but not worn them a lot, until now! They aren’t overly comfortable but they go really nice with most outfits and I find myself chucking them onto pop out.
- Topshop Puffa Jacket – I bought this about a month ago and have worn it pretty much every day since. It’s so warm and snug. I bought it in Tall as I’m 5’11”. I love the huge fluffy hood to block out those freezing cold winds.
- The Musketeers – Obsessed!!! I can’t believe I have only just discovered this, where on earth have I been?! I’m on Series 2 Episode 3. I got my free trial on Netflix but 30 episodes in one month is a bit much so I renewed my subscription and I’m happy I can watch it as and when. So originally I started watching it because a certain Italian is in it, but even so, it’s brilliant. The 4 Musketeers are so comical together, I’m often ‘laughing out loud’. All the characters are fantastic and I can’t wait to see what else is going to happen. Don’t tell me!!
- The Missing – I can never wait until Wednesday to watch this programme (Finale is tonight!!) I watched the last one with James Nesbitt and loved it, so when I saw it returning I couldn’t wait. I’m so pleased Tchéky Karyo (Julien Baptiste) is back in it, he’s a fantastic actor, he reminds me of Columbo, always one step ahead of everyone.
- Fairy Lights. I love them. I have 6 sets sporadically placed around the house along with some twig lights. I keep buying more and I really should stop! I just think they give a relaxed ambience to a room and make it cosy.
- Yankee Candle Gingerbread Candle – A candle will always be in my monthly favourites. There is never a time when I don’t have a candle burning. Gingerbread is quite fitting for this time of year. The sweetness and spice are so warming and comforting on a cold day.
Hope you’ve all had a great month and I look forward to sharing next months favourites with you!
*All opinions are my own and I am not sponsored by any of the above brands