So as you know I recently wrote a post on getting this palette. Read here
I’ve been loving it so much. As I said in my other post, I love warm tones, and as this one has mostly warm tones, it’s my perfect palette, but with a bit of, ‘extra’.
So as promised here is my first look from this palette that I’ve actually managed to photograph, remember the shadows I used AND create something a little more exciting than my everyday look. Albeit in a hurry, I did it!
The look I’ve done is as follows:
- For the transition shade, I used PRISS POT on a Sigma E40 blending brush.
- Then to deepen my crease I used MAMA BIRD (Laura apparently named this shade after her mummy; cute) using a Sigma E25 brush.
- Next, I used RAGA MUFFIN to create a wing effect and deepen the outer ‘v’ with the same brush.
- Then I took 1988 (a foiled shadow) on a Morphe B83 to get a precise application to my inner third of my lid.
- Finishing off, I took ALABAMA on my Sigma E25 brush to deepen up the outer third of my eye and the wing; then applying it to the lower lash line, with a mix of RAGA MUFFIN with my Zoeva 230 Luxe pencil brush.
This look was super easy and didn’t take much time at all (I actually had to leave the house in quick time so no time to mess up!) To finish off the look I’ve used a gel liner and a good coating of mascara. No lashes today, haha! My Inglot gel liner and my Sigma E06 brush just don’t compare to any other liner products. If you struggle with doing a wing, seriously get your hands on this brush a gel and wing struggles will be a thing of the past!
Hope you enjoyed my little review! What looks have you created with this palette? What are your favourite shades?
Have the most amazing day.
You can get this palette from HERE
*This is not a sponsored link